Today I just thought to add some sweetness to my recipes and why not start with a traditional Indian sweet, PETHE KE LADDOO!! It is an easy to make sweet delicacy that you can make without much of the efforts.
So let’s get started!!
Winter Melon – 1kg
Sugar – 400gram
Desiccated Coconut – 3 to 4 TBS
Mawa – 50gram
Green colour – eatable colour
kewra water – for Flavor
- Peel off the winter melon, remove its seeds and grate the winter melon.
- Dry roast the coconut desiccated in a pan and roast only for a minute on a medium. I would advise to always roast the coconut desiccated whenever you make a coconut sweet.
- Add grated melon along with 400gms of sugar in a pan. Cover it with a lid and leave it for around 20 min on medium flame.
Read Also: Gulab Jamun Recipe in Hindi
- Stir the mixture until the time excess water and sugar syrup does not get completely dissolved.
- In between the stirring, add green food colouring (optional) and Mawa. Keep on stirring.
- Once the water and syrup are completely dissolved, leave the mixture to cool.
- Once cooled down, mix coconut desiccated and I tablespoon of kewda water in the melon mixture.
- Spread the remaining desiccated coconut on a plate.
- make ball sized small rolls of the melon mixture and roll them over desiccated coconut.
- Once all the laddoos are made, refrigerate them for about an hour to harden the balls.
- Yummy tummy pethe ke laddoos is ready!!
If you Like My Recipe Please Like, Share, and Comment. Friends and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel Also