Petha Halwa | Pumpkin Halwa | White Pumpkin Halwa | Agra Petha | Dudhi Halwa:
India is a land of sweets and my family proves this every other day!! So today again I am here with another sweet dish which is not only very easy to make but also very tasty! So let’s get started with Pethe Ka Halwa.
1 – Petha (ash gourd) – 1 kg
2 – Sugar – 250grm
3 – Milk – 1/2 cup
4 – Raisins – 1 Tb Spoon
5 – Pistachios – 1 Tb Spoon
6 – Mawa – 150grm
- Peel and grate the winter melon. Please do not throw the remaining water of the melon.
- On medium flame, add lon and sugar and mix them well. Cover the pan with a lid and leave t for 10 minutes so that the water gets completely cooked.
- Add half cup milk along with all dry fruits. Again cover it and let t cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Once cooked, on low flame add Mawa and mix it well. Then add desi ghee.
- Continue cooking it on low flame for around 3 minutes while stirring continuously.
And the simple easy tasty pethe ka halwa is ready to serve!!