Indian curries are full of lip-smacking tastes and spices. Mushroom Butter Masala is a creamy Indian curry which is loved by all. We can make vast varieties of mushroom, ranging from mushroom gravy, mushroom matar, mushroom masala, butter mushroom and so on. Today on my YouTube channel I will be sharing with you Indian recipe of one such famous curry, mushroom butter masala.
So without further wasting time, let’s get started.
I will go step by step, first starting with mushrooms and then gradually towards the curry.
1 – Mushroom – 150 gram
2 – Cumin – 1 tsp
3 – Garam Masala – 1 tsp
4 – Coriander Powder – 1 Tb Spoon
5 – Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
6 – Kashmiri Lal mirch – 1 Tsp
7 – Salt – As Per Salt
8 – Kashmiri Methi – 1 Tb Spoon
9 – Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
10 – Refined Oil – 4to5 Tb Spoon
11 – Onion – Medium size onion
12 – Cashew Nuts – 8 to 10 pcs soak with milk
13 – Water Melon – 1 Tb Spoon
14 – Butter – 100Grm
15 – Tomatoes – 3 to 4 pcs
16 – Green Chillies – 3 to 4 Green Chilies
Mushroom Butter Masala Recipe:-
- My first step will be to start with sautéing the mushrooms till they become soft. For this, in a heated pan add two big tablespoons of butter and one big tablespoon of refined oil.
- Add mushroom pieces and sauté them on low flame till they become soft. Once the mushrooms are soft, remove them on a plate and let them cool down. Do not overcook them.
- My next step will be preparing with the semi-cooked curry. For that, in a pan repeat the same process of butter and refined oils and add medium sized chopped onions and green chillies.
- Cook till they turn golden brown. Add medium sized chopped tomatoes and cover the pan with a lid and let it cook further on medium flame.
- Once the gravy becomes a semi-solid paste, remove it on a plate and let it cool down. Once cool, blend in a mixture. You will not find this process in other butter mushroom recipes, but trust me, following this step, will transform your curry in a restaurant-style mushroom butter masala.
- Now comes the final step towards the mushroom curry!
- Take a small bowl filled with water and add dhania powder, turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix the spices well with a spoon and keep the bowl aside.
- Now in the heated pan, add remaining butter and two big tablespoons of refined oil.
- Add jeera and ginger garlic paste. Add sliced onions and roast them till they turn out to be light brown.
- Add the spices paste which was kept aside in the bowl. Continuously stir the curry till it starts leaving some oil.
- Add the blended paste of onions, tomatoes and green chillies and add half a bowl of water.
- Keep the mushroom curry stirring and cooking further on a low flame.
- Continue the step for 5-10 minutes and then add the sautéed mushrooms. Cover the curry with a lid and let it cook it further for a few minutes.
- Now comes the final step, i.e. To add the soaked cashew and watermelon seeds paste, garam masala and kasuri methi.
- Stir the curry occasionally and add salt according to your taste. Cook it further for a few minutes.
- And your amazing yummy mushroom butter masala is ready!! Serve it in a bowl and place a coriander leaf on the top.
- Soak the cashews and watermelon seeds separately in a bowl of milk for at least 15 minutes.
- I would advise you guys to add the kasuri methi while crushing them with your palms.
Making butter mushroom recipe is an easy task. All you need is little tips and tricks and your free min
The Definitive 6 Benefits of Mushroom
Friends Mushroom has More than 2000 benefits but we told you only 6 most important definitive benefits of mushroom. So Friends Read Carefully and share this image on your blog if you have. for more benefits.