Methi Ka Saag Recipe | Hindi | Video | English | Maharashtrian Style | Bhaji:
Today I will share with you the recipe of famous winter vegetable curry. Methi ka saag. This will be a unique style methi ka saag which I will be making in a cooker which gives a different taste to the swag.
- Cut the meth into finely chopped pieces either with the help of a chopper or with a knife.
- In the cooker add finely chopped methi and washed split black gram daal.
- Add salt according to your taste and close the lid of the cooker after adding water.
- Boil the methi on high flame till you receive 3whistles of the cooker.
- After three whistles, let it cook further on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a smooth paste of wheat flour.
- Once the pressure s complete, add the wheat flour paste to the mixture.
- Mix the contents well and let the wheat flour paste cook further on low flame for 3-4 minutes. Wheat flour paste is used to bind the methi and daal.
- Now the time comes to make daal tadka
- In a small pan, heat the refined oil and then add chopped garlic and green chillies.
- Add asafetida only after the garlic pieces turn golden brown.
- Add this tadka in your daal and leave it aside closed for 1-2 minutes
- Yummy tummy methi ka saag in a unique style is ready!!
Read Also: Homemade Tomato Puree Recipe