Homemade Tomato Puree Recipe | Hindi Video | Making | Preserve | At Home | For Storage | Preparation:
Tomatoes are a must in every Indian curry. They add a tangy flavour to curries.
So why not to make a tomato puree today to ease cooking to some extent! You can store this tomato paste for 15 days and can use it whenever you are in a sudden need of cooking food.
Tomato Puree ingredient:
1 – Tomato – 500grm
2 – Salt – As Per Taste
3 – White Vinegar – 1 Tsp
4 – Sugar – 1/2 Tsp
- Make a cross sign with a knife from the back of the tomatoes
- Add some water in a vessel along with the crossed tomatoes.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes on medium flame till the tomatoes become soft and easy to peel.
- Cool them down and remove the tomatoes peels along with their seeds.
- Blend the peeled tomatoes until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Next, you have to cook the paste and meanwhile add salt, sugar and white vinegar.
- Keep on stirring till it becomes concentrated and cooked completely.
- You are ready with an amazing ready to do tomato paste!!
Read Also: Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun